Currently Reading: Green Witch by Alice Hoffman
Books Finished: Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Pages Read: 84
Total Pages: 302
Total Pages: 302
Hours Reading: 4.5
I took a 15 minute break to talk to my boyfriend before he went to work. (He works overnight, poor thing) He wishes us all luck as we forge ahead into the night! Here's a picture of his cuteness... the gotee is new, I like!
- What are you reading right now? I just finished Green Angel and will be starting Green Witch, both by Alice Hoffman
- How many books have you read so far? Two, but in all fairness I've only been reading for about 5 hours!
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Gilmore Girls just because I am hopelessly addicted to that show, but I can't wait to read all of my books!
- Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I attempted to get two days off but they only gave me one so I started 8 hours late :(
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I dreamed about reading while I worked.
- What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm saddened at the lack of comments. It seems that the cheerleaders are getting fewer and far between every RAT.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope! I love it!
- What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I don't know if I would do anything differently other than not work. I have learned from mistakes from previous RATs so I'm doing pretty good so far!
- Are you getting tired yet? Nope. I yawned a few times but remedied that with some coffee and now I'm wired and rearing to go!
- 10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Readers, read a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat so you can't possibly fall asleep, or read with a friend or a family member. I do the RAT with my mom at her house and we keep each other awake... especially with those EXTRA LOUD SNEEZES I keep hearing from the computer room right now as she blogs.
That's all for now... happy reading!