Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hour 20!

Oh no! Its Hour 20! Only 4 more to go!!! That is so sad, but at the same time, I want to sleep sooooo badly right now!

Finished Gilmore Girls, laughed the whole way through and vowed to start watching the dvds that David bought me all the way through, for the third time.


Currently Reading: Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Books Finished: 4
Gilmore Girls "I Do, Don't I?" by someone Clark
Green Witch by Alice Hoffman
Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Pages Read: 85
Total Pages: 604
Hours Reading: I lost count!
Snacks Consumed: Homemade Nachos!


I'm starting to get sleepy. My eyelids are getting heavy. HELP ME! Only 4 and a half more hours to go!

2 comments:

  1. Noo!! You have made it too far to stop now. You are almost there (glancing at the clock), well maybe...

    ReplyDelete