1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Central NY
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Oh gosh, so many good ones, I can not pick! I have been very excited to finish the Size 12 series though!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Sushi!!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm an only child, a mamma's girl, a wife and a mother to two adorable cats. I work as a Chiropractic Assistant to the most amazing Chiropractor/Boss a girl could have, I am a Young Living Essential Oils distributor because I believe in healing your body naturally, and I am a born again Christian. I'm hopelessly addicted to coffee, books and my smartphone, but I love being out doors, hiking, sun bathing or sipping wine on the porch.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my umpteenth readathon and the only difference is that we are hosting this one at MY house this year instead of my mom's house! I am looking forward to the new cheerleading system, I hope it brings more cheers!
And on that note:
Mom is here, snacks are out, books are stacked and blogs are ready! I have to work for a few hours this morning so I did a little reading last night in pre-RAT preparation.
Pages read: 65
Time spent reading: 45 mminutes
Ok, I am off to work and will join you around 11! Have a fabulous morning reading!