Na na na na Na na na na RAT BOYYY
My husband, the superhero of all our readathon needs
The Originals – Cat Patrick
Pages read: 52
Time spent reading: 1 hr
Total of pages read: 476
Total of time spent reading: 7.25
Total of time spend blogging: 2.25
Snacks: PIZZAAAAAA!!! And veggies and dip!
Mid-Event Survey1. What are you reading right now? The Originals - Cat Patrick
2. How many books have you read so far? Just one but I got a late start
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I don't really know, the one I am reading now is great and I'm only on page 52
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I had to work this morning so no, I wasn't able to free up the whole day
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Previously mentioned work hours, but I read for an hour the night before to make up for it and then rushed home from work as soon as possible
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? nothing really, I'm used to the fabulousness of it
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Yes, I suggest challenges that don't take so long to do. Simple and quick is the key. Since we are all counting our pages and hours read, who wants to waste precious time?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing, besides not work
9. Are you getting tired yet? No *cough* mom *cough* I am NOT tired... and just because I yawned doesn't mean I was tired, I was just breathing quickly and with a widely opened mouth!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Yes, two tips. 1) Do the readathon with a loved one so you can encourage each other 2) convince your husband to answer to your every beck and call, like I did with mine! oh one more... have lots of snacks ready... when your hand is moving to your mouth you can't fall asleep!