Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Hour Down (23 more to go)


Currently Reading: Forever Changes by Brendan Halpin
Pages Read: 44
Snacks Consumed: Coffee with Toffee Almond Creamer and Strawberry, Apple Granola Bites
Quotes Appreciated: She looked out at the harbor, felt the breeze on her face, and thought she would probably never see the end of summer again, so it was just easier to say, "Okay, Dad."

Introductory Questionnaire: 
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Central NY
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Sushi!!!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I hang with old people all day and love it! (I work as an activity coordinator at an assisted living facility), I am HOPELESSLY addicted to coffee, my mother (also doing the RAT) is my best friend, and I just recently fell in love with the most amazing man. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I don't know what I will do differently, I have a pretty good system from previous RATs, don't fix what ain't broke. I am most looking forward to interacting with fellow readers, eating sushi, spending time with my mom and beating my pages read amount from last RAT.

5 comments:

  1. Yo chica! Hahaha we said some of the same things! Like mother like daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'quotes appreciated' idea is cool :)

    Ick. Sushi. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Sounds like you're off to a beautiful start! Keep up the AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're still hanging in there!

    Read to the left
    Read to the right
    Read, read, read with all your might!

    #cheertamales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't this the most fun event? I loved it! I'll definitely be joining in again next time!

    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete