Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 5

Currently reading: Size 12 and Ready to Rock - Meg Cabot

Pages read: 86
Time spent reading: 90 minutes
Books finished: none yet
Total of pages read: 151
Total of time spent reading: 2.25 hrs
Snacks: trail mixes and coffee
Challenges Entered: Book Puzzles  guess the title


So excited to be reading a Meg Cabot book! She is one of my favorite authors and I have been looking forward to reading this book all month! 

My cat, Susie has decided to join us. Although she prefers looking at birds out the window over reading. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol I like your book title pictures but I can't say what it is because I am in the same room with you so it would be cheating.

      Delete
  2. I am loving your updates! Sounds like your Readathon is going well and that you're stocked up with all the good snacks. Keep on keeping on, Readasaurus Rex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read that book too. Love the snack table - it's giving me the munchies with you and your mom talking food. Lol. Good luck with the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning on staying up the whole 24 hours. :) It shouldn't be too much of a stretch for me, I'm a night owl and usually up til 3ish anyways. I'll just make sure not to read in bed when I get sleepy. LOL!! :) I'm having a blast with my RaT day, you?! I went overboard with following of blogs when I went through them yesterday. So far I'm enjoying updates from ~ Brandie is a BookJunkie & Never Enough Shelf Space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too easy! Water for elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually got your puzzle! Hooray! Thanks for participating! Good luck with the rest of your read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete