Sunday, April 22, 2012

Don't know what hour we're on... 21 I think?


WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!


I am not sleeping... I'm just hugging the couch.

Currently Reading: Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
How many pages: 172
Snacks consumed: more coffee, which is failing to wake me up
Total Pages: 1,181
Completed Books: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Challenges Entered: Mini Dance Party at Good Books and Good Wine


Here's a little Party Rock to keep you shufflin in  your sleepiness.


5 comments:

  1. Ahh that woke me up!

    Eww those eyes are gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol your couch looks very huggable. Nearly there, you can do it!!! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... not even going to think about the couch. I'm sitting on the floor right now. I'm so desperate. I've given up on challenges too.

    ReplyDelete